Yes. PIXIE works with both 3-wire (Somfy® RTS) and 4-wire motors for roller blinds, curtains, awnings, Venetian blinds and more.
PIXIE provides multiple ways to control Somfy® RTS enabled and 4-wire controlled blinds, including:
- – From the PIXIE and PIXIE PLUS Apps
- – Using PIXIE Schedules
- – From any wall plate using PIXIE Multifunction controllers
- – Using voice assistants when the PIXIE Gateway is installed.
This is achieved using the PIXIE Blind and Signal controller from PIXIE ( part#: PC206-BS-R-BTAM)
This device can directly drive Somfy® 4-wire motors directly, and using the Somfy® DCT2RTS interface device and the PIXIE Blind and Signal controller, PIXIE can control Somfy® RTS (3-wire) motors too.
The following wiring diagrams, installation and setup documents provide you all the information needed to control your Somfy® enabled blinds.
- 〉 More information about the PIXIE Blind and Signal Controller
- 〉 Download 4 wire wiring diagram for controlling Somfy motors
- 〉 Download 3 wire wiring diagram for controlling Somfy motors
- 〉 Complete companion document for PIXIE Blind and Signal Controller
- 〉 Download the SOMFY® DCT2RTS (interface) manual here.