PIXIE provides a high-level integration to a range of DaHua IP Intercom systems, allowing homeowners to experience a more integrated smart home experience.
This is ONLY suitable for single residences.
What’s the Outcome Achieved? #
This integration delivers a more integrated smart home experience.
Everywhere a PIXIE Touch Panel is installed, which can control all connected PIXIE devices for lights, blinds, appliances, fans and more, homeowners can also enable the intercom feature and then interact with their DaHua Intercom solution.
This integration delivers on the PIXIE brand promises of making your home smart simply and providing Comfort, Convenience, Safety, Security, Savings.
- – Answer and Ignore calls from PIXIE Touch panel and DaHua Monitor
- – Auto focus /popup INTERCOM camera on PIXIE Touch Panel
- – 2 way voice
- – 1 way video
- – Unlock connected door or gate
- – Real time 4K viewing through Door Station Camera
What’s Needed #
You Must be sure you are on the latest version of these 3 software applications:
- – UPDATE your PIXIE PLUS App
- – UPDATE your PIXIE GATEWAY
- – UPDATE your PIXIE Touch Panel Software
These are the minimum requirements for this integration to work.
- – 1 or more PIXIE Master devices
- – PIXIE gateway – SGW3/BTAM
- – PIXIE Ambience Touch Panel – STP54BTAS
Most modern Australian homes considering installing PIXIE would be using the 3 components anyway.
- – Compatible DaHua IP Intercom Door Station
- – Compatible DaHua IP Intercom Monitor
- – POE Switch
Which DaHua components does this work with? #
This integration works with the following DaHua IP Intercom Solutions:
Model & Firmware version
- VT02201F-P | V4.511 OR ABOVE
- VT02202F-P-S2 | V4.600 OR ABOVE
- VT03221E-P | V4.511 OR ABOVE
- VT02101E-P-S2 | V4.510 OR ABOVE
- VY03211D-P1/P2/P4-S2 | V4.511 OR ABOVE
How is this Setup? #
This is a 3 setup setup process
- 1. Set up PIXIE System Using PIXIE PLUS
- 2. Setup DaHua System
- 3. Give PIXIE Access to Dahua
What About App control? #
User can use the DaHua App for all relevant intercom features.
The PIXIE PLUS App does NOT provide any interfacing or control of DaHua – Only the PIXIE Touch Panel has this access.
What About Remote ( out of home ) control of the intercom? #
This is achieved using the DaHua App and services.
What Other Scenarios Can be Achieved? #
There are a range of other scenarios which can be achieved.
- Multiple screens – wherever a touch panel is this can be activated as an intercom monitor and control station
- Interface with the relay to take other actions when the the lock unlock feature is used.