Yes. PIXIE works with both 3-wire Rollease Acmedia and 4-wire motors for roller blinds, curtains, awnings, Venetian blinds and more.
PIXIE provides multiple ways to control Rollease Acmeda enabled and 4-wire controlled blinds, including:
- – From the PIXIE and PIXIE PLUS Apps
- – From the PIXIE Widgets on iOS and Android
- – Using PIXIE Schedules
- – From any wall plate using PIXIE Multifunction controllers
- – Using voice assistants when the PIXIE Gateway is installed.
This is achieved using the PIXIE Blind and Signal controller from PIXIE ( part#: PC206-BS-R-BTAM)
This device can directly drive Rollease Acmeda 4-wire motors directly, and using the interface device and the PIXIE Blind and Signal controller, PIXIE can control Rollease Acmeda (3-wire) motors too.
The following wiring diagrams, installation and setup documents provide you all the information needed to control your Rollease Acemda® enabled blinds.
- 〉 More information about the PIXIE Blind and Signal Controller
- 〉 Download Wiring diagram for PIXIE 3 wire control of Rollease Acmeda blinds
- 〉 Complete companion document for PIXIE Blind and Signal Controller
- 〉 Download the AUTOMATE ARC relay module ( interface)